- the Service is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind and Sponsor’s liability to you is limited;
- access to certain features of the Service may require access to information about the location of your device, such as GPS coordinates.
- by creating an account on our service or otherwise accessing, contributing or activating content on the Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing, promotional or sponsored materials and other information we may send which may take a variety of forms and methods inclusive of, but not limited to, electronic communications such as email and SMS/text messaging. Receipt of such sponsored material may create additional fees and charges with your mobile or data provider. You are responsible for all such costs. However, you may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email or text message we may send.
1. User Content.
1.1 User Content Generally. Certain features of the Service may permit users to post content, including messages, reviews, photos, video, images, folders, data, text, and other types of works (collectively, “User Content”) and to publish User Content on the Service.
1.2 Limited License Grant. By posting or publishing User Content, you grant Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify, and distribute your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels (now known or hereafter developed). Any such use of your User Content by Sponsor may be without any compensation paid to you.
1.4 User Content Representations and Warranties. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing User Content. By posting and publishing User Content, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
- By creating an account with us, you guarantee you are 18 years of age or older and all personal information you provide is accurate
2.1 Sponsor may provide tools through the Service that enable you to export information, including User Content, to third party services, including through features that allow you to link your account on Sponsor with an account on the third party service, such as Twitter or Facebook, or through our implementation of third party buttons (such as “like” or “share” buttons). By using these tools, you agree that Sponsor may transfer such information to the applicable third party service. Such third party services are not under Sponsor’s control, and Sponsor is not responsible for their use of your exported information. The Service may also contain links to third party websites. Such linked websites are not under Sponsor’s control, and Sponsor is not responsible for their content.
4. Feedback. If you provide feedback to Sponsor regarding the Service (“Feedback”), you acknowledge that the Feedback is not confidential and you authorize Sponsor to use that Feedback without restriction and without payment to you. Accordingly, you hereby grant to Sponsor a nonexclusive, royalty-free, fully-paid, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, and fully sub-licensable right to use the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose. Sponsor provides no assurances that any reported problems will be resolved by Sponsor even if Sponsor elects to provide a response or information with the goal of addressing a problem.
9. Disclaimers; No Warranties.
THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE SPONSOR ENTITIES SPECIFICALLY (BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO (i)ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (ii)ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. SPONSOR ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE CORRECTED.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
10. Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT THE SPONSOR ENTITIES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Dispute Resolution and Arbitration.
13.4 Notice; Process. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other, by certified mail or Federal Express (signature required), or if we do not have a physical address on file for you, by submitting a form here: TOS Contact. The Notice must: (i)describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (ii)set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). We agree to use good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if we do not reach an agreement to do so within thirty (30) days after the Notice is received, you or Sponsor may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or Sponsor must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. If our dispute is finally resolved through arbitration in your favor, Sponsor will pay you: (a)the amount awarded by the arbitrator, if any; (b)the last written settlement amount offered by Sponsor in settlement of the dispute prior to the arbitrator’s award; or (c)$1,000, whichever is greater.
13.6 No Class Actions. YOU AND SPONSOR AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Sponsor agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
13.7 Modifications. If Sponsor makes any future change to this arbitration provision (other than a change to Sponsor’s address for Notice), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice within thirty (30) days of the change to Sponsor’s address for Notice, in which case your account with Sponsor will immediately be terminated and this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the amendments you reject will survive.
15. Contact Information. The services hereunder are offered by Sponsor. You may contact us by submitting a form here: TOS Contact.